C6Bill

One Continuity Moored 5/5/21

Once I got my email it was maybe a week later I heard from the transporter to arrange drop off. Mine went from Cali to Indianapolis. It’s a fun process! You’re going to love it! Trying the rotisserie this weekend, and I’ll make a video of that too of course.

Had a great conversation with Dennis this weekend and now reworking a couple of videos based on the latest information from him.

Upcoming videos:

- Venting explained (new, updated info)

- My venting burn in

- First 2 chicken rotis cook

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

Once I got my email it was maybe a week later I heard from the transporter to arrange drop off. Mine went from Cali to Indianapolis. It’s a fun process! You’re going to love it! Trying the rotisserie this weekend, and I’ll make a video of that too of course.

Had a great conversation with Dennis this weekend and now reworking a couple of videos based on the latest information from him.

Upcoming videos:

- Venting explained (new, updated info)

- My venting burn in

- First 2 chicken rotis cook

I can't wait for those videos! I'll be watching the venting videos closely.. especially with it having new updated info from Dennis. Sounds like they should time up perfectly for when I get mine :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C6Bill said:

Has anyone else had an issue replying to Mimi with your forum username ? My reply keeps bouncing back.

I already see you listed as an Owner.. I don't think you need to contact her otherwise since you already have access

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, C6Bill said:

Is it strange that I am still tracking that ship even though my Komodo is off loaded and on it's way to me lol

No stranger than me looking at the KK website every day even though I already bought one.  I'm ready to stare out the window at my grill on the patio.

• Haha 2

No expected ETA on my BOL and I can’t get any results on the carriers web site so I’ll give them a call tomorrow. I’d like to get an idea of when it will get here so I can schedule the skid steer rental. I’m not going to screw around with plywood and a pallet Jack. For a few hundred bucks I’ll get it moved to where I need it nice and easy 😁

28 minutes ago, C6Bill said:

No expected ETA on my BOL and I can’t get any results on the carriers web site so I’ll give them a call tomorrow. I’d like to get an idea of when it will get here so I can schedule the skid steer rental. I’m not going to screw around with plywood and a pallet Jack. For a few hundred bucks I’ll get it moved to where I need it nice and easy 😁

Same situation for me.  their website says normal transit time form LA to DFW is 5 days....so i hope early next week I can get delivery.  I'm going to call them tomorrow as well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, C6Bill said:

Same for me, I enter the BOL and destination zip code, it says "no matches". I tried calling yesterday around 5 and was on hold for a few minutes before I had to hang up.  I'll try again today.

12 minutes ago, GrillnBrew said:

I called the shipping company, and my grill is still in LA but on the truck.  It's on the way to Atlanta where it will be loaded on a second truck and shipped to me, I was told near the end of next week.  Memorial Day is still on the table!

so close yet still so far.  I also called.  mine is in transit and they cannot schedule delivery until it arrives at the local terminal which should be early next week.

• Like 1