C6Bill

One Continuity Moored 5/5/21

24 minutes ago, Jadeite said:

My 42" is En Route to Buffalo NY to cross the border. Still has an ETA of the 28th but it bounces between that and the 27th. Getting closer every day though!

NICE !!!!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of that beast !!!!

• Like 2

Oh you can count on it, I didn’t have time to arrange for the skid steer but I will call about one first think in the morning. I’d like to get it into place before the rain starts. My 442 is in the shop right now getting a few upgrades so I can always leave it in the garage overnight if needed. And I have Friday off so I’ll have plenty of time to do a nice unboxing and venting, then have it ready for the weekend :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, C6Bill said:

Oh you can count on it, I didn’t have time to arrange for the skid steer but I will call about one first think in the morning. I’d like to get it into place before the rain starts. My 442 is in the shop right now getting a few upgrades so I can always leave it in the garage overnight if needed. And I have Friday off so I’ll have plenty of time to do a nice unboxing and venting, then have it ready for the weekend :) 

Originally I was going to wait until Monday to uncrate mine but I may sneak it in on Friday too depending on weather. I have some work on the house happening and wanted to keep my KK safe in the crate while the work is being done but the work got pushed to Monday at the earliest.. so everything is up in the air now. 

• Like 2

Well it is in the garage for right now, as soon as the rental company gets their skid steer back, later today or tomorrow. They are going to come over and move it to the back yard for me, save me the cost of renting it for the day :) 

so no unboxing today but I did take a few slats off to inspect before accepting delivery 

to say I’m thrilled would be a serious understatement 😁😁😁😁😁😁

2096DDB6-41EE-4FFD-951E-40DAE57DA830.jpeg

20E5FC87-8D72-4C19-B8FE-653F69F5A8F6.jpeg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, C6Bill said:

Well it is in the garage for right now, as soon as the rental company gets their skid steer back, later today or tomorrow. They are going to come over and move it to the back yard for me, save me the cost of renting it for the day :) 

so no unboxing today but I did take a few slats off to inspect before accepting delivery 

to say I’m thrilled would be a serious understatement 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Very nice! Congrats! Also a great idea to take some slats off for inspection.. my crate was basically pristine so I just did the old flashlight through the slats inspection but given how good my crate was it was clear there wouldn't be any damage.

• Like 2