BOC

Unique restaurant experience? Let’s share our latest unique must try experiences at our favorite places to eat.

Ever in northern Indianapolis Area? I think most of us would really enjoy this place.

I would normally never share a restaurant suggestion unless it was being asked for, but After such a unique experience I wanted to share.

Your evening starts with prepping a tailgate, because at Bonges Tavern in Perkinsville, IN that is what you do. Bring a bottle of wine, some beers, scotch, bourbon or even a full bar if you want. You get there an hour or so before your reservation and you have some drinks in your lawn chairs by your car. This is really what makes this place very unique and sets it a part. It is very much a parking lot party, and a lot of fun before dinner.

Once inside the limited but excellent menu will serve for a good meal. It it going to be the best meal you’ve ever had? Probably not, but everything is very good to excellent and you will definitely not be disappointed.

https://wagonpilot.com/bonges-tavern-perkinsville-indiana/

Pretty cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3