BigO

Video tour of my New 32” Big Bad

New video up, tour of the 32” Big Bad. Next video is the burn in.  Some content for those of you with grills on a boat!

Yes, I do see the Title Text Here, I was too lazy to fix it once the video rendered.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, GrillnBrew said:

Impressive video and very comprehensive, I was ready to order another one and I sill don't have my first one.  I agree with you on the SS band, it's there to protect the lip, but it really does make the grill pop!

You’re really going to enjoy it once delivered. I seriously enjoy just seeing it in the garden.

1 hour ago, BigO said:

You’re really going to enjoy it once delivered. I seriously enjoy just seeing it in the garden.

I love seeing your Cobalt Pebble too, it looks beautiful. That was my original choice when I was going for a 32" but when I changed to the 42" I went with Black Pebble instead.

• Like 1

BigO, the color change is a gradual so as not to shock you. The BBq world is now your Oyster, so many ways to go, it will keep you busy and you will become a magnet for delicious cooks for your friends and family. Best wishes to you as you explore 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1