BigO

New You Tube Video on Venting

11 minutes ago, swoff1 said:

Awesome, looks like that thing is getting a workout.   Congrats again and thanks for sharing.    Just paid last week probably wont see my 42 untill Jan sometime.   Anyway learn through you my friend , keep up the good work

Ooooo nice.  What color ? tiles or Pebbles?  Congrats on the order.  It may take a while to get to you but once you have it - It is incredible.  Really every step of the process is incredible.  The day that crate shows up at your house you will see and it will be amazing!  I'm very excited for you.

1 hour ago, swoff1 said:

Awesome, looks like that thing is getting a workout.   Congrats again and thanks for sharing.    Just paid last week probably wont see my 42 untill Jan sometime.   Anyway learn through you my friend , keep up the good work

Greg

My 32 will be on the boat with your grill :) Hopefully they make it through the Port of LA in a reasonable amount of time. I'm stoked. The final destination is Wisconsin so I hope it's ready for the cold weather. It will be used all year long. 

32 with square Cobalt tiles.  

Edited by Cheesehead_Griller
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cheesehead_Griller said:

My 32 will be on the boat with your grill :) Hopefully they make it through the Port of LA in a reasonable amount of time. I'm stoked. The final destination is Wisconsin so I hope it's ready for the cold weather. It will be used all year long. 

32 with square Cobalt tiles.  

congrats .  Yes it sure better be ready that weather. When was the actual ship date?  I just paid the money and figurred I would get a call when it got here in Jan.     In the mean time I sold all my other smokers, so kind of going though some with draws.   I do have an Ole Hickory smoker coming inb 2 weeks. But its been gas grillen for way to long. Color did you get?

2 hours ago, swoff1 said:

congrats .  Yes it sure better be ready that weather. When was the actual ship date?  I just paid the money and figurred I would get a call when it got here in Jan.     In the mean time I sold all my other smokers, so kind of going though some with draws.   I do have an Ole Hickory smoker coming inb 2 weeks. But its been gas grillen for way to long. Color did you get?

Not sure on ship date. Dennis simply said early December. 

I ordered the square Blue Cobalt tiles. Wish I would've choose the pebble. Oh, well.  

• Like 1

Congratulations guys. My second one is on a ship that should dock around December 6th give or take. I'm in Louisiana so it's BBQ weather all year long. I'm getting the cobalt blue pebble. You'll have a lot of fun with it and there are plenty of people on here ready to share their experience with you.

• Like 1

Not sure on ship date. Dennis simply said early December. 
I ordered the square Blue Cobalt tiles. Wish I would've choose the pebble. Oh, well.  

I got matte back pebble and for a couple of minutes thought I should have gotten tiles. I think we all go through this. The blue tile will be stunning. You will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

@johnnymnemonic looks like you figured it out. I personally apply sparingly trying to keep as much on the grout lines vs tiles. But with my Cobalt pebble, the parts that do dry on the tiles I have been able to scrape off with my fingernail or a damp micro fiber cloth. It was easy. For application I applied while the grill was hot bc that's when those pin holes are open. As the grill is just beginning to cool off from HOT, so still hot but not screaming hot that's when I apply. As Dennis said, these are tiny little holes, but staying on it will keep you in grilling shape for life :) Glad you got her figured out.

19 hours ago, BigO said:

@johnnymnemonic looks like you figured it out. I personally apply sparingly trying to keep as much on the grout lines vs tiles. But with my Cobalt pebble, the parts that do dry on the tiles I have been able to scrape off with my fingernail or a damp micro fiber cloth. It was easy. For application I applied while the grill was hot bc that's when those pin holes are open. As the grill is just beginning to cool off from HOT, so still hot but not screaming hot that's when I apply. As Dennis said, these are tiny little holes, but staying on it will keep you in grilling shape for life :) Glad you got her figured out.

Yep, all's well that ends well.  I should have thought of a damp microfiber cloth.  I used mine dry.  More pro tips!  

Anyway the 42SBB is up and running well and I love it.  Thank you for the follow-up!