Poochie

The Rooster

A farmer bought a new rooster and right away the rooster wanted every chicken in the farmhouse for his bride.

Farmer: “Boy, you better slow down. You’re going to kill yourself”

But the rooster didn’t listen and had his way with the ducks, cows, and goats.  When the farmer saw him with a pig, he couldn’t believe it.

Farmer: “Son, you going to kill yourself. Stop. Now”

So one day the farmer saw the rooster spread eagle on the ground, wings stretched out and tongue hanging out. His eye were closed and  he wasn’t breathing.

Farmer: “I told you. I told you. Now look at you. All dead and not worth nothing!”

The rooster barely raised a wing skyward. “Shhhhhhhh. Buzzards!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Several of the "old timers" have gone MIA in the last couple of years - Ceramic Chef is one, Wilburpan is another, even ckreef rarely posts anymore (have too many new toys to go play with, I suppose?) Still plenty of good folks on here to chat with and share BBQ pics/stories/recipes.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tony b said:

Several of the "old timers" have gone MIA in the last couple of years - Ceramic Chef is one, Wilburpan is another, even ckreef rarely posts anymore (have too many new toys to go play with, I suppose?) Still plenty of good folks on here to chat with and share BBQ pics/stories/recipes.

Good point @tony b.  I realized after you said it that @ckreef is MIA.  As I recall, he got a new 5th wheel not long ago?  He must be doing a lot of traveling. 

No doubt there are plenty of good folks on here. Wilburpan, ckreef and his wife used to be on here all the time. Anyway, life goes on and people move on. One thing that didn't go away is people getting pumped about getting their KK. I still watch every singe unpacking thread because I know the feeling of getting that huge crate with all the goodies in it. 

• Like 3