Poochie

Well, it didn't work out...

Someone cancelled their order so I purchased their 32" that was already on it's way to California. The previous buyer changed his mind again and decided he wanted the 32" after all. So now I'm back to square one. If there's any good news to this is that I can pick tiles or pebbles and the color I want now. The bad news is that instead of getting in at the end of October, it'll be closer to New Years Day.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Tiles or pebbles is the number one question right now. World problems for sure. I do like the different versions of nebula pebbles and tiles. Olive and gold included. Do you have a picture handy of your pit, Tony ?  I can’t remember what yours looks like MacKenzie. I’ll decide by Wednesday. Unless I don’t. 

• Haha 2

Little trick I learned when I was going through the same…there is an “all” collection that has a lot of factory pictures of previously purchased grills. It takes a bit of scrolling but gives you a decent idea of what a number of different shades and grills look like in real life, some in different light, etc. if I were in your seat, I’d be all over the terra blue peoples that Dennis just started offering. No buyers remorse in my vibrant blue but those terra blue colors and in pebble form are damn sexy to my eyes. But to each his/her own.

https://komodokamado.com/collections/all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Poochie said:

Nice setup tekobo. That rolling cabinet with the marble looking top looks great in the mix too. And BIGSHEP, my other Komodo was bronze tiles...looking for something different this time. 

Thanks @Poochie.  We looked at getting a cabinet cast in concrete but the surface wasn't going to be very heat resistant, according to the maker.  We went for Welsh slate in the end.