Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Cheesehead_Griller

Next Shipment of Grills - Who has one coming?

My ship is the YM UNANIMITY. One site says it's going to arrive in California on December 10 another tracking site says December 20th. MyShipTracking is the one that says 12/10 and VesselFinder says the 20th.  I'm really hoping for the 10th so I can get it before New Years Day (hopefully).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poochie said:

My ship is the YM UNANIMITY. One site says it's going to arrive in California on December 10 another tracking site says December 20th. MyShipTracking is the one that says 12/10 and VesselFinder says the 20th.  I'm really hoping for the 10th so I can get it before New Years Day (hopefully).

If it's anything like mine, the ship was at Los Angeles starting on Sep 11.  But the ship didn't get unloaded until something like Sep 25.  The grill finally was delivered on November 4.  Part of that was my own delay so subtract a week.   From actual unloading at port to your house could be anywhere from 3-6 weeks.  Anyway I would not expect to get it by new years @Poochie but you'll definitely be cooking dinner for your valentine on your KK.

17 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

When did Dennis let you know what ship it would be on? I haven't heard anything yet. When we ordered it he said it was for the November ship.

I didn't start getting emails until the ship was either very close or at the port of long island.  @Poochiemust have an inside track.  I also think the November ship turned into the December ship.  I seem to recall Poochie being in the ship after mine, not 2 ships after.  My original order was also supposed to go out in November.  (I got an earlier cancellation for a 42 which is why I'm not in the same batch as you).  You should get a mail in a few days.  I personally pestered Dennis a couple of times but he's really nice about it.  If you get worried just shoot him a mail or call him.

Edited by johnnymnemonic
  • Like 1

Thanks! My husband keeps pestering me to check in to see when it will be shipped. I'm content to wait awhile longer. Haha. I did get an email from Dennis about letting him know what accessories we would like shipped with it. We are super excited but I know how crazy shipping can be.

• Like 1

I placed my order October 10th and the "loading date" was October 12th. I purchased one that someone had changed their mind on. So mine was built and ready to be shipped. 

I thought the smoker was on one ship (based on info I received) that was to arrive in November. It turns out that it's on another ship that won't dock until  today and the 20th. Or later since the shipping biz is so messed up along the dock fiasco in California. 

Dennis sent me the first ship link 2 days after I ordered, Jacquie.  Then I got a new link November 26th.  I can easily see how Dennis has a hard time trying to predict when the smokers will arrive. It's a horrible situation at the docks in California. Not sure about elsewhere. 

• Like 1