DerekFSU

Assembly Instructions?

Probably talking about the spare gasket for the top vent, hopefully you won't need that for a while.  Other than attaching the side tables and rotisserie (if you got them), there really is no other assembly, just placement of the charcoal basket and grates.  Everything you really need to know can be found on this forum, just search for it and you will see somebody has already had the same issue or question. The unpacking threads are really helpful for seeing all the pieces and and people here explaining where they go and how to use them.

It's possible you'll have to put the lid on. Otherwise, the brackets for the shelves if you ordered them.  If it's a 32" you may have a total of 4 heat deflectors like I got . Two that are rounded and two that are rectangles.  Store those for now. Did you get a rotisserie basket? I sent you a copy of the owner's manual. 

Edited by Poochie

2 hours ago, Poochie said:

It's possible you'll have to put the lid on. Otherwise, the brackets for the shelves if you ordered them.  If it's a 32" you may have a total of 4 heat deflectors like I got . Two that are rounded and two that are rectangles.  Store those for now. Did you get a rotisserie basket? I sent you a copy of the owner's manual. 

Thanks y'all.  Poochie nailed it.  Where do the ceramic deflectors go?

I use my broiler pan from my indoor over as a deflector. It also catches any drippings I might want to use. I don’t need it for indoor oven because it doesn’t work. So I bought the Anova steam oven. I think I may have a kitchen gadget sickness! I get all this cool stuff but hardly ever use it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I bought 2 full size steamer pans from a local kitchen supply place. I put one pan in the other and now I have a double bottom pan to catch drippings and they'll never burn in there. I also did the exact same thing to a half size pan since it's big enough for a boston butt or a chicken. The huge advantage to the double bottom pan that Dennis sells is that it's shaped like the cooking grate.  But I was too cheap to buy it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2