Gweesh

Greetings from Central Texas! 32" Big Bad

Greetings all, 

Thought I'd share my Used (but like new) 32" Big Bad - Terra Blue

I found this Beauty about 20 miles from my house, what are the chances of that!?

I Found a unique trailer to rent that lowers to the ground for easy loading! I used leftover Maple Plywood from some shelving I did ( talk about lying down the red carpet lol).

It was actually fairly easy to roll around and had my father guide It to the trailer as I pushed, It has some nice heavy duty casters thankfully.

I love to tinker with things and I critique the build quality of everything and this Big Bad Is VERY well made. I'd say It would last decades haha

I'd say she Is practically new with ~5 cooks!  Going to fire her up soon. Honestly, she Is a little big for me and had been eyeing smaller sizes but I had to jump on the chance to snag this rarity; but I'm optimistic and will her use full potential (Unless someone has a smaller KK they want to trade haha).

_DSC4487.JPG

_DSC4489.JPG

_DSC4490.JPG

6183.jpeg

6184.jpeg

Edited by Gweesh
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, johnnymnemonic said:

Glad I got my 42, and love it, but the 32 probably is the "perfect" size.  That grill is stunning.  Not just rare that you found a used one but that's a particularly beautiful one IMO.

I agree.  What you have is a KK lottery win of epic proportion. It is so rare to find one for sale much less that close to your house.  And it is a beautiful color IMO as well.  I own a BB32 and couldn’t be happier.  Congrats!  

• Like 1