DennisLinkletter

Komodo Kamado on Joe Rogan

Thanks for the clarification @John T, really didn’t need it though. Or the explanation about your adage.  Everyone has an opinion which we may or may not agree with, but everyone has a right to express it. Too bad the distain for that free expression can’t be left to a more appropriate venue.  This seems like a place to escape the politics we are bombarded with every day and bond about KK related topics.  🙌🏻 for the KK plug to 11 million people Dennis. 

27 minutes ago, C6Bill said:

I wish this forum had the option to ignore a thread. I come to this forum to talk about food and grills.

Yep agree- and apologies. I keep forgetting how much of a political issue all this health stuff is in the US- unlike here. Back to the grilling!

Like Zelenskyy, Joe Rogan is a comedian by nature and talent, quick thinking and opinionated . They cut to the truth and touch you in mysterious ways, however when the comedy is over they all like,.. like ourselves, a good steak rolled over easy to a soft med/rare. If not, it's always open to discussion. 

Edited by Tyrus
  • Like 1