DennisLinkletter

22 Tons of KK CoCo Char on the water..

No worries. I used to get 30 boxes and it was reasonable enough. It ended up being $25.00/box. I haven’t bought any since Dennis improved it so much, so I’m itching to get some. I’ll be buying regardless, it’s just the price will obviously dictate the amount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 3/28/2022 at 7:40 AM, tony b said:

@Wobster - if you haven't put in your order yet for your KK (per your other thread), just add boxes of cocochar to your order - as many as will fit on the pallet. You'll never be able to buy it as cheap as that, as it doesn't add very much cost to the shipping. 

Need to send a note to Dennis I guess! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cheesehead_Griller said:

I’m neat Green Bay. No problem for me to drive a bit. I know another in SW WI that may also be interested. We could deliver to his house and meet there. 

Could be a plan if they're interested? Cheapest delivery is to a commercial address over a residential one. 

No worries. I still have a few boxes from my previous orders (I hoard them like the precious treasure they were before Dennis started shipping again!) I only use it for very long cooks (briskets and pork butts) and then, only a few pieces mixed with regular lump. So, a box goes a long way, at least for me. YMMV

• Like 2

So I just spoke with Dennis about shipping. The website is quoting $800 for delivery. However, Dennis can do different shipping which brought the cost down to $340. The website is set for shipping grills which have a higher value than charcoal. Either way, if you’re interested in charcoal call Dennis for shipping charges. The website is an accurate.

• Like 1