DennisLinkletter

22 Tons of KK CoCo Char on the water..

On 4/15/2022 at 1:04 PM, Cheesehead_Griller said:

So I just spoke with Dennis about shipping. The website is quoting $800 for delivery. However, Dennis can do different shipping which brought the cost down to $340. The website is set for shipping grills which have a higher value than charcoal. Either way, if you’re interested in charcoal call Dennis for shipping charges. The website is an accurate.

Does Anyone have any updates as to when this will be available.   I have changed my mind and now want it.   however not looking forward to paying now and receiving in July

I posted this in the WA state charcoal share thread but posting here too for visibility...

I'll be doing an order to have delivered with my grill to Mukilteo, WA. If anyone would like to add some boxes to that order let me know. There would be little cost for shipping. My grill is in the Las Vegas warehouse waiting for my patio to get finished so I expect the grill and charcoal to arrive sometime around the end of May, beginning of June.

Maybe a PNW KK unboxing party while you pick up your CoCo char???? 😃

-Nick

• Like 1