Rojack

Source for covers

no reflection on your fine bbq covers, but, if i find things like prop tubes, side tables, and gas hookups detractive from the crisp lines of my soon-to-arrive KK, there's no way i'm actually gonna cover it up!

plus, the finish on these bad boys are supposed to be all weather...

Re: Another source

For a Komodo Supreme OTB with side tables' date=' what is the cost? Timing? Color availability in Sunbrella?[/quote']

Jalink,

You should contact Johnnyboy directly @ [email protected] - I'm not sure he is a regular here.

You will probably have to provide measurements for the sidetables, but he can tell you exactly what dimensions he needs.

Re: Another source

You should contact Johnnyboy directly @ [email protected] - I'm not sure he is a regular here.

You will probably have to provide measurements for the sidetables, but he can tell you exactly what dimensions he needs.

FV, I emailed Johnnyboy this morning, to let him know there's an inquiry on the boards for him. :) He's been remodeling his son's house. What a job!!

Bet the kid needs a ceramic cooker in his yard, don't you think? ;) House isn't complete without one.

Whooaa, sweetie! Take it easy on me, Sanny. I'm already over spent on remodeling; and you want me to toss in a Kooker! ............... It would be nice though.

Have you been talkin to the kids again? Dag-nabit; they got you pullin' for em' too eehhh.....

Thanks Fetzervlave for posting my email, and Thanks Sanny for the email.

You're absolutly right Fetzervalve; I'm not here nearly as often as I'd like to be, nor do I know how the measurements to accomodate the side tables.

If anyone has the side tables, would be nice to have the distance around the KK (circumference) with tables folded down. Would also be nice (again with tables folded down) to have the distance (straignt line measurement) from the edge of the top hat to the furthest top corner of the table, and then the distance from there to the ground.

Jalink hasn't received his new kooker yet to measure for me; I think he's asking Dennis for measurements.

I'm exited to hear side tables are now available. If they're anything like the design I seen here on the forum, will be very nice. Whoo-Hoo! Nice addition, and from personal experience well worth having. Good job, Dennis.

Thanks for the Kudos..

If anyone has the side tables, would be nice to have the distance around the KK (circumference) with tables folded down. Would also be nice (again with tables folded down) to have the distance (straignt line measurement) from the edge of the top hat to the furthest top corner of the table, and then the distance from there to the ground.

Jalink hasn't received his new kooker yet to measure for me; I think he's asking Dennis for measurements.

I'm exited to hear side tables are now available. If they're anything like the design I seen here on the forum, will be very nice. Whoo-Hoo! Nice addition, and from personal experience well worth having. Good job, Dennis.

The side table SS folding assembly is finished and being produced for sale. The actual removable teak and high density polyethylene table inserts are not finalized. They need to be installed before I can give you the circumference. Soon very soon.. Thanks for the Kudos..

:lol::lol::lol: