Wobster

Hi from Arizona!

I actually joined the forum on July 4, 2017 and finally ordered my 32BB in Cobalt Blue a few days ago. Really excited to get it here so I can start cooking! Long time Egg and Traeger user, just retired and moved, do I figured it was time to step up! Already learned a ton from lurking here so thanks! 

• Like 4

Welcome to club, Wobster.  32" Cobalt blue Komodo's last much longer than the other colors, so you did good. The only way to make it better was to order pebbles. It'll take a little while to get to your house so that'll give you time to sell the pellet pooper and the Green Egg.  Ask any questions you'd like because the answers are free and worth about that much. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Poochie said:

Welcome to club, Wobster.  32" Cobalt blue Komodo's last much longer than the other colors, so you did good. The only way to make it better was to order pebbles. It'll take a little while to get to your house so that'll give you time to sell the pellet pooper and the Green Egg.  Ask any questions you'd like because the answers are free and worth about that much. 

My wife is a professional artist and our Pizza oven (that it will be near) has square tiles so tile shape and color were completely her choice! 🤣

Pizza oven picture attached:

34F863B8-9AF1-4893-A227-220A4A4D9BF6.thumb.jpeg.629fc87a38d26739ae493a14e16a4b99.jpeg

• Like 5

On 4/4/2022 at 12:08 PM, Poochie said:

That young lady is quite talented!! What a work of art this cooker is. I don't think I could cook in it and mess it up!

I have messed things up in it but it does provide nice even heat! 
Worst thing I have done is when I finished a pizza and pulled it out with the turning peel instead of the full sized peel, bumped my hand on something and promptly dropped the pizza on the ground! Thankfully I always have extra dough but it was a great looking pizza! 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 3