Cheesehead_Griller

Quick Question

I don't have side tables on mine, so I can't help with that 1st question. The last picture is the grate rack. I have one on mine, but rarely use it as storing the larger grates on it prevents the cover from going on. I'd rather have the cover than the rack. I have another space to store those. I guess you could also use it to hang utensils on? But, again, I have a rack on the end of my deck table for those. 

Do not quote me on either of the answers but, my guess is that the little bolt is to adjust the inclination of the table since the surface isn't exactly 90º vertical. You'll notice that your side table will not be level if you tighten the other three bolts and remove the small one. 

As for the second picture, it is more of a hanger for tools rather than grate because it moves freely. I tried putting a grate on it and had a difficult time getting it off because it would move upward as well... 

Hope that helps

• Like 1