Jiem

What accessories are included when buying a KK?

Hi,

I’m about to order my first KK, going for a 23”. I’m trying to figure out what accessories I should add, for instance should I also add a charcoal splitter and so on, or if that kind of things is already included. I couldn’t find the info on the product page.

thanks for the help !

jiem

Ok yeah I’m already in touch with him. Thanks, and I’ll get coco char then :D I really can’t wait.

Ah one last thing. He told me to get a lifetime membership, where is it on the website? I couldn’t find it.

Edited by Jiem
One more thing to add

the standard accessories and spare parts should be similar to the 22TT. i don't know why it's not listed on the 23 website. 

the option accessories i would start with are the charcoal splitter, the rotisserie spit, the double bottom drip tray, and a cover if you plan on placing it outdoors. 

if budget allows, i would also get the side tables with stainless steel tops. 

happy shopping!

13 hours ago, David Chang said:

the option accessories i would start with are the charcoal splitter, the rotisserie spit, the double bottom drip tray, and a cover if you plan on placing it outdoors. 

All those, plus I'd add the pizza stone, if you plan to do any bread or pizza cooks. If you get the basket splitter, I'd get a 2nd charcoal basket. It makes the swapping back and forth easy-peasy! A "nice-to-have" is the cold smoker. 

5 hours ago, Poochie said:

Don’t mess it up by washing it, Bill. And that’s still a great Cream album to this day, Tony. 

That was a "tribute" band concert, but not just any tribute band - it was made up of Jack Bruce's and Ginger Baker's sons and Eric Clapton's nephew.  They were DAMN good! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1