CaptMorg82

Do I have all rotisserie parts?

Hi all,

I only have 2 pieces that fit into the end of my rotisserie. Am I missing one? One is very pointy which I assume is used to skewer. The other is a round cylinder with a nut which slides into the left side. Should I have a piece for the right side that fits into the hole by the motor?

821b8fe7d0bacc5c11785d1190171e64.jpg

ce1074484696263da97aee55c9cb53b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you are not missing a part. Take the point off and adjust the length using the nut so that when you push that end into the spring loaded end it just clears the other side. Once inserted give it a little spin, there is a sleeve in the other end that accepts the fixed end. The shaft from the rotisserie motor will also fit into that sleeve and will spin the shaft.

8 minutes ago, tekobo said:

Hi there @CaptMorg82. It is not clear from your photos whether you have the piece that connects your motor to the KK.  I put together a video showing how the bits fit together.  Hope this helps!

Ah, yes that's helpful, thank you! I finally see an image of what the end should look like. I believe I might have been sent the older rotisserie model and not the "hex" model. My spit is a square without any hex on the end. 

7 hours ago, CaptMorg82 said:

The money shot:

image.png.51f310cc67fca2bfdda83f8656b5214d.png

Yes- sorry, didn't realise your rod had two square ends- because the hex end isn't an additional part as such... Having said that, I can't tell from your first photo whether you have just screwed the cylinder/ nut fitting into the hex end by mistake? Or does yours have two square ends?

15 hours ago, remi said:

Yes- sorry, didn't realise your rod had two square ends- because the hex end isn't an additional part as such... Having said that, I can't tell from your first photo whether you have just screwed the cylinder/ nut fitting into the hex end by mistake? Or does yours have two square ends?

No worries, yes it's square on both ends.  Working with some of Dennis' customer service reps on getting it sorted out. Seems like another case of growing pains at the new warehouse in Las Vegas and they grabbed the wrong one.