Aussie Ora

Vaccum sealer

Bargain! I have a food saver as a back up now, it's on the shelf because it was behaving badly, think the seal needs replacement.  I replaced it with the Avid Armor A-100, works for me. The chamber sealers are great but while your watching them through the process in sealing one bag I've already sealed 3. Good luck with it, they do the trick and last.

• Like 1

We went with the Magic Vac Jumbo 30 Evo Plus. It arrived a few weeks ago.  After three Food Savers I can say it is a major upgrade.  The vacuum is very fast and strong.  Sturdy and looks good.  My wife doesn’t mind having it out on the counter.

https://avidarmor.com/magic-vac-jumbo-30-evo-plus-vacuum-sealer/

In our case, a chamber vac would have been too large for the spot we have this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, braindoc said:

We went with the Magic Vac Jumbo 30 Evo Plus.

They didn't have this when I was making my choice otherwise we may have had a coin toss. I like it, and the gauge let's you know if you have a good seal. Picking a sealer is always a dilemma with all the factors involved, and coming from Italy well, that had to be a strong selling point for you braindoc. It's refreshing to see something made in another country other than China.