Stromer

Looking for a second hand KK 42" or 32"

Thanks to all for the informative posts!

I'm a new member, long time lurker, and a huge fan.

Looking for a second hand KK BB 42" or 32".  

I'm in south central Wisconsin and willing to travel to pickup with a box truck.  Looks like I missed one nearby recently.

I realize that this may take a while, and may not happen, but I'm willing to wait while I use my old Costco ceramic.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers 🍹

• Like 1

I appreciate the thoughts and advice.  I have a move, out west, planned once I sell a commercial property that is listed.  I'm not as patient as I could be about that.  I would be easier, and maybe even cheaper, to wait and have a new KK shipped to the new house when we buy it.  I'll keep my eyes open for a used one, and order a new one if I haven't bought one by the time I move.  Cheers

• Like 1

Thanks to all for the informative posts!
I'm a new member, long time lurker, and a huge fan.
Looking for a second hand KK BB 42" or 32".  
I'm in south central Wisconsin and willing to travel to pickup with a box truck.  Looks like I missed one nearby recently.
I realize that this may take a while, and may not happen, but I'm willing to wait while I use my old Costco ceramic.
Thank you for your consideration.
Cheers 

Hi, I have a 42” SBB in matte black pebble I will be listing soon as Dennis mentioned. I’m located in North Dallas. Just FYI as I get her ready for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 7:28 AM, DennisLinkletter said:

I might know of a used 42" in Matte Black tiles in Texas..   I also might know of a 32" in Cobalt Blue Colorado. 

Let me try to track it down for you. 

Thanks a million Dennis!  I reached out about the matte black unit as the owner posted here too.  I am also interested in the Cobalt Blue Colorado.  Cheers!