mstang1988

Tile and Grout Repair

You don't want water entering, clean it out with a sharp narrow point and use the repair grout by forcing it in with a finger to repair, Wipe clean. It's difficult because of the narrow space, but the objective is to fill the void, take your time and do your best to clean. The easy part is filling the void.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tyrus said:

You don't want water entering, clean it out with a sharp narrow point and use the repair grout by forcing it in with a finger to repair, Wipe clean. It's difficult because of the narrow space, but the objective is to fill the void, take your time and do your best to clean. The easy part is filling the void.

Yeah, that’s my concern when I saw which is why I want to get it repaired.  What’s odd is they close back up after use and I can’t seem to find them.  

36 minutes ago, mstang1988 said:

What’s odd is they close back up after use and I can’t seem to find them.  

Huh, you have me at a loss, I can't comprehend,,,my fault, could you expand on this.  Anyhow, as I remember the1988 mustang "5.0" was a quick car, especially with a little nitrous kick.