Anybody watch cowboy Kent on YouTube? I find him very entertaining and informative; he doesn't KK (don't think one would work well on the chuck wagon) but he does use a variety of cookers. Hasty Bake recently came out with a Kent Rollins signature steel "barrel" smoker and he uses it in some videos; those techniques should translate to the KK well.

• Like 2

I like his Chilli Jeff, yum.  Simple, yet satisfying and easy to change up without destroying the base . His video's set in the Texas background with the old chuck wagon feeding the range cowboys was entertaining too. He does drop a steel or cast stove called "Bertha" for demonstration and his cooking approach is done with a rustic flare I like. Yah, he's entertaining in a wholesome, honest kinda way. I still search for him on Youtube when I want to cook something untraditional, rather than the customary way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tyrus said:

I like his Chilli Jeff, yum.  Simple, yet satisfying and easy to change up without destroying the base . His video's set in the Texas background with the old chuck wagon feeding the range cowboys was entertaining too. He does drop a steel or cast stove called "Bertha" for demonstration and his cooking approach is done with a rustic flare I like. Yah, he's entertaining in a wholesome, honest kinda way. I still search for him on Youtube when I want to cook something untraditional, rather than the customary way.

He's in Oklahoma for most of his videos but does travel for events. He has a video on Bertha; if I remember correctly, it's a recreation of a wood-fired cook stove that came out in the late 1800's-early 1900's and was towed behind the chuck wagon on its own trailer. https://www.hastybake.com/products/bertha-cowboy-stove#:~:text=Kent Rollins' signature wood-burning,stove will last a lifetime.

• Like 1