Poochie

Has anyone used this stuff...

I bought it by mistake this morning, but it looks like good stuff. It has a vegetable binder to make it into charcoal briquettes.  I haven't used it yet but I will this week. It's actually lump charcoal. It reminds me of the stuff Weber used to make into briquettes. I loved that stuff. 

d9e377c6-0494-4bde-8fac-6d710e7cdb43.4e6e86d64c42efdf54f578cf0e54ab97.jpeg.webp

Edited by Poochie
Forgot details

5 hours ago, Poochie said:

I bought it by mistake this morning, but it looks like good stuff.

Dry-Cannabis-Flowers-1.jpg.0fd49c19988eac44b0439cda5aaafc80.jpg

I used to buy both Lazzari lump and Lazzari briquettes, again with a natural binder. I've moved on from both, but I don't have a prejudice against briquettes. Taste, convenience... They're certainly a quick way to get a pizza fire going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Briquettes, I don't know but kind of leads you to believe it's the remnants used to make something to sell and that's not a bad thing. You can't say NO until to try it, unfortunately I haven't seen it on a my travels and that's generally how I grab. Curious though, you planted a seed.

Sygzygies that looks like dried up oatmeal! Have fun cooking with it. I should talk I haven’t cooked anything on my kamado for so long I think I might have forgot how! In fact I still have a boat load of Dennis’s charcoal I bought 7 years ago. Guess I should dig it out and cook something. Have a great day everybody!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1