BowtieBill

22" Beast and rotisserie

Hope this in in the right section.

How much room do I need to have on the side for the rotisserie to fit on my 22" Beast? I don't think it is going to be delivered before my Island is constructed. Is 6" on each side adequate?

Thanks,

Bill

Edited by BowtieBill
spelling

12 hours ago, David Chang said:

hard to say, because you wont really know how much space until you’ve adjusted the roti bracket, the roti pin, and the motor.  and account for the clearance you need to remove it the whole thing and enough clearance to get your hands underneath to lock wingnuts..

3 hours ago, Cheesehead_Griller said:

If you place the KK a bit more to one side versus the other then you could get by with 12" of extra. If you want it centered I think it may be a bit too tight for ease of use. 

Thanks guys. I hate to have it off center (appearance wise), but I may have to do that. Either that, of just have it built tight around the KK, and do away with using the rotisserie (which I included with my order of my KK). Decisions, decisions.

I appreciate the input. 

Bill

Agree! I have the basket, spit rod/forks, and the cradle options. Use all 3, depending on the cook.

Put in another plug for using Powdered Brewers Wash (PBW) for soaking/cleaning the rotisserie parts. Lots of nooks and crannies to clean. PBW makes it easy, peasy! Just wipe off with a wet sponge and rinse after a couple of hours soak.

• Like 2

I know, No Picture - Didn't Happen, but I did spin a chook (chicken) for dinner last night. Pics weren't on the agenda as we were in the beginning of a big thunderstorm. I actually pulled it off the grill a bit earlier than planned as a result. 

• Sad 1