DennisLinkletter

Komodo Coconut Charcoal... Both cat's are out...

I knew you'd be on top of it, Whizzy. :balloons:

S'very confusing, all this KK taking over and improving on what Mexi-K had. And then sorting out if what is old is new again, and all.

Makes a Sanny head spin! :toothy10:

I have some of the new-type Mexi-lump coming, too. That is, if the "new" is different from the lump a year ago. If it's the same, then it's not new at all (to me), since I have that already.

Alas, once again (as with cooker), Dennis announced just after I ordered from someone else. Sigh. :cry:

Pensacola...it's closer than you think.

Hi Dennis,

I just saw this thread and my company has warehouse / DC potential for you.

Pensacola is right on the AL/FL line (I-10) and 50 miles south of I-65 (Birmingham / Nashville / Louisville/ Chicago). I was in the shipping business before construction and real estate. Contact me and I bet I could rent some of my company's space and set up a distribution point if this really takes off.

I saw the Wal-Mart statement a few messages up and I know it was a joke but they WILL suck the life out of you. There are hundreds of specialty hardware / patio / BBQ stores who would love to add a product like this. How can I participate?

Aside from all that I'm sure me and my cohorts locally will take a pallet.

Thanks...Tom Wharton

Gulf Breeze, FL

"Where Thousands Live The Way Millions Wish They Could"

I gave Rita, my neighbor, a half a box for her upcoming family reunion. She was interested in buying some after I told her what a great job it did on long cooks.

Maybe some will find its way to the warehouse in central Florida? I'm thinking that shipping is going to be very expensive.

I'm in on the Atlanta order.

No, no, no. You ARE the Atlanta order. :eek:

I'll get in on your order. Afterall, you're already the thermometer guy. ;)

You wear many hats, TC: Charcoal kkaptain, thermometer guy, kamado distributor. How do you do it all? Must be very efficient.

Lemme know when and how much :P:P

Re: Looks like the **other** extruded coconut charcoal

That's one scary review... :::shudder:::

:eek:

Haven't I seen your name on the list of soon-to-be recipients? If so, my condolences.

Let us know what you think. You might just have to dust off that KFF identity of yours. :(

Haven't I seen your name on the list of soon-to-be recipients? If so' date=' my condolences.[/quote']

I did have my name on an order of Mexi extruded, but I canc. I took inventory of what I still have in the shed, and it should last for at least the rest of this season, if not longer. More was a luxury I couldn't afford just now.

But thanks for asking. :wink:

I did have my name on an order of Mexi extruded, but I canc. I took inventory of what I still have in the shed, and it should last for at least the rest of this season, if not longer. More was a luxury I couldn't afford just now.

But thanks for asking. :wink:

Nice dodge!

:wink: