trish

Welcome Fast Freddy

Hi Trish

I cook on a FEC100 and a FEC500 pellet cooker.

I am currently purchasing an "Olyer700" on a trailer.

I was given a Komodo Kamado yesterday.

It is suppose to be the top of the line unit.

It was damaged in transit, and given to John Jackson, maker of

the "Stoker" temperature control unit. It is busted up pretty good and he doesn't have the time to fix it, so I will.

I am a CBJ and a member of KCBS and CBBQA. I do some bbq catering and bbq competition cooking.

I can't find a place on the website to purchase the pieces that are missing from the cooker.

Do you know where I can look and see what is missing?

Fast Freddie

Love Shack BBQ

Fast Freddie,

Curly has a freight damaged unit, but I think it only needed tiles. I have seen a few freight mishaps offered, but not many. Best to email Dennis, but he may not be able to answer this week. Most times he is quite responsive, but he lost his dad this week.

DJ (the forum police) is very familiar with the units and he might be able to help if he is not too busy re-locating my posts. :D

Syzygies....I thought you were an east coast guy

I can't find a place on the website to purchase the pieces that are missing from the cooker.

Do you know where I can look and see what is missing?

Yikes! You're 35 miles away from me. Want me to come by and take a look?

That would be great. I work down that way a lot.

I have to go down to Rocks BBQ (Stoker) next week and pick up the rest of the unit. The bottom need to be leveled out to sit on squarely on the the roll around legs. Replace a few tiles. I guess the customer kept the fire rings and the grills, when a new unit was shipped to them.

DJ (the forum police) is very familiar with the units and he might be able to help if he is not too busy re-locating my posts. :D

Trish, I am about to relocate your entire account! :evil:

Anyway, welcome to the forum Freddy. I am familiar with pellet feed cookers too. Owned a Treager for a few years before moving to ceramics. Your more than welcome to send me a private message with your questions if you like.

-=Jasen=-

The bottom need to be leveled out to sit on squarely on the the roll around legs. Replace a few tiles. I guess the customer kept the fire rings and the grills' date=' when a new unit was shipped to them.[/quote']

Freddie, you should definitely PM curly for some insight to your repairs. Curly has one the looked like it fell from a dock or forklift. One of the rear legs was broken and bent pretty good. It sounds like you may have a similar issue.

The grill racks and parts can be ordered from Dennis, and he usually keeps some of that stuff stateside, so you can get it pretty quickly. Just drop him an email.