DennisLinkletter

First Peek @ the new KK 19.5" OTB

Please don't ask when!

Looks great Dennis' date=' just what folks are asking for , something a little smaller. What does the production time look like?[/quote']

Oh please.. I've never been very good at committing!

Ask my wife..

:eek:

It will take on a life of it's own and maybe things will go smoothly maybe not. For me it just needs to be perfect and ready for BBQ season later this spring..

;);)

The sliderule wasn't used for the prediction that textured will be less. That prediction was based on the fact that customers are simply going to expect it to be less. Frankly, if I were a potential customer and if money were no object, I wouldn't even consider the textured model. The tiling is just too attractive to pass up for me. But then, people expect plain paper to cost more than ruled paper because you have the added expense of erasing all the lines! :D

Well, Dennis, my legs are not all I'd want them to be, either. But they do just fine. :) Your cooker is spectaculous!!

Does one launch a new cooker with a bottle of champagne, as one does a battleship? I wonder what the appropriate "new baby" gift is for a cooker. It's obvious this one is a "she," with those beautiful curves. :)

What? Dennis not happy with one of his creations and then going about fixing it rather than launch something he's not happy with? :) Great progress, I for one would love a matched set.

Sanny, you launch a new cooker by throwing a FoodSaver full of pulled pork at it!