DennisLinkletter

Forum's Birthday/ 2nd Anniversary!

Today was the first day the forum was up and running two years ago.

I just pulled up and read "Thanks everybody for 5,000 posts!" which was Sept 06. and remembered how pleased I was at the time..

We now almost 19,200 posts, 268 users.

Our all time most users ever online at one time was 193.

Our most unique IPs in one day was 625.

We are averaging about 300 unique IPs a day in both January and February which is almost twice where we were last year dead middle of winter.

I definitely feel like a proud parent!

The forum has become Komodo's primary sales tool. Potential buyers spend time on the forum and now write ready to purchase..

It's really become a great resource for ceramic cooking. I'm soo pleased that we now have chiefs that cook on all types of cookers and it is what I always hoped it would be, a truly open ceramic forum.

When I lost my father this last December, I also learned that I had a new group of friends, who were truly supportive and whose thoughtful notes helped me through a most difficult time.

I'm looking forward to what will surely be Komodo's most successful season. I've hired some new staff and am actually trying to step away from the woodworking factory a bit to be able to spend most of my time on Komodo.

I will also soon be introducing on the Forum, Komodo hand hewn floors and doors as well as a line of stainless outdoor furniture and cabinets for Komodos. Just last week, I shipped flooring for the first time to a Komodo customer and will be offering great factory direct prices to forum members.

I've been dreaming about Komodos again and will have tweaks and be bringing out new accessories and models this year.

Thank you all soo much for your contribution to this forum and more, the cliché it would not be what it is today without you applies..

Wish I knew you before I got rid of my boat! could have used some teak flooring!Congrats on the anniversary! And thanks to everyone here for their valuable input, you have helped me as well in my business--it's always easier to sell things when you have some support on-line be it recipe's or recommended cooking times and techniques.You have all given me great back-up whether you knew it or not!