I'll get up photos tomorrow but I've been cleaning out the factory and have over 10,000sq' of overruns.

This flooring will be reworked and refinished to the customers request.

The following volumes and sizes are available:

1.) 355 sq' of 5 1/2" wide 9/16" Teak

2.) 363 sq' of 6" wide 9/16" Rainwashed Teak

3.) 880 sq' of 6" wide 9/16" Teak

4.) 1,378 sq' of 6" wide 9/16" Teak (all 3 layers teak)

5.) 636 sq' of 4 3/4" wide 9/16" Teak

I'll get the rest of the list up tomorrow

;);)

Happy!

How does teak work in a kitchen? M's wanting to redo her kitchen, after 40 years. I think it's time to replace the indoor/outdoor carpet, don't you?

:shock:

She's thinking of using wood.

It's fine, although for bars, bathrooms and kitchens I recommend using silicone in the groove part of the tongue and groove. This creates a barrier to prevent spills from getting under the flooring and creating odors..

I hear an idea in the making

Dennis wrote:

It's fine, although for bars, bathrooms and kitchens I recommend using silicone in the groove part of the tongue and groove.

Dennis, think about inventing a peel off version you can install at the factory.

I like your idea (I hadn't heard of/experienced an odor problem before), but I can't imagine squirting silicone from a tube into all those T & G joints. I guess if you had the powered/air type dispenser would be okay.

Re: I hear an idea in the making

Dennis wrote:
It's fine' date=' although for bars, bathrooms and kitchens I recommend using silicone in the groove part of the tongue and groove. [/quote']

Dennis, think about inventing a peel off version you can install at the factory.

I like your idea (I hadn't heard of/experienced an odor problem before), but I can't imagine squirting silicone from a tube into all those T & G joints. I guess if you had the powered/air type dispenser would be okay.

That's the ticket.

"a powered/air type dispenser".. with a small bead.