ChefJeff

Blessed event...

Sounds like a single shipment to the States, with distribution from there, is in order. :) I'd say I'd volunteer, when you ship my KK, but, um... I haven't ordered one yet. :( Sigh.

Some day.

It's a choice between a KK, and my quarterly property taxes. :( Rotten choice.

But, that said, I'd still volunteer to be the distribution person. Just put address list in the package. :girl:

Wow, John and Sanny,

While we're all thanking folks, of course I'm thanking you both. But I'm also sending an additional thanks to Sanny for telling me to check out a certain tile color that she fancied. Turns out that our family of 2 has also flipped for it, and I'm all but certain to order the matte blue, multiple colored tile. It looks like a mosaic to me---so I'm thinking of naming him "Moses". Not for any biblical reasons, but simply because it reminds me of the word mosaic. Does this sound far fetched???

Cheers,

Jeff

Yah, that's my favorite color... sigh.* The bluesypurpley one.

And the blue COULD be like waters of Nile, from which Moses was fetched. Or the Red Sea (it wasn't red) that he parted.

I knew a guy in Delaware (very nice guy) who had a 79 foot boat named Mosey. Was a very purty boat. :) I hadda picnic on the Chesapeake Bay on it. But the boat wasn't blue. And she was a she, not a he.

:)

* except for Tish's custom, of course.