DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

14 hours ago, EGGARY said:

Look up PRETZEL.  I am not a big fan of Lox but the Lox would be best put on after the baking of the Pizza/Bagel.  It does look interesting.  Next time bake the Pizza Dough with the Sesame Seeds and/or Poppy Seeds.   Let it cool a bit.  Then put some Cream Cheese, the Lox, and some Red Onion, and if you like Capers, go for it.   

The salmon, goat cheese and caper dressing all went on after the pizza was taken off the grill. Sorry, if my post wasn't clear on that part.

Since the only toppings on the pizza were some EVOO, red onion and the grape tomatoes (halved), I passed on par baking the crust this time. Worth considering next time as a change up. 

1 hour ago, tony b said:

That was a fair amount of smoke you had going there, FotonDrv. How'd it come out?

Very well!  Nice smoky flavor and still very moist.  A lot of that cloud was steam and drippings when I opened the lid, but I always try to get enough smoke to exit the temp probe holes because that is grill level.

that was a 350f cook.  

Looking very tasty. Did you get them from snake river farms?

No Bruce...a supermarket a 1/2 mike from the house sells First Light brand Wagyu. The prices are great. They were only $13 a pound and the ribeyes are only $40 per pound. “Only” is a relative term when talking Wagyu. Hope all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2