DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Having a "heat wave" here (in the low 50s!), so obviously going to grill out. Overnight marinade for tandoori chicken tonight. Penzey's Tandoori spice mix, Greek yogurt, lime juice and Frank's hot sauce to kick things up.

909328105_TandooriChicken003.thumb.jpg.8ea2a1fba29101829fe55910efe20fd4.jpg

Done.

400736869_TandooriChicken005.thumb.jpg.380a7beccd8fab13319215d01d84f42e.jpg

Plated with Basmati with golden raisins & pistachios and a nice side of steamed broccoli. Wine of the evening is a Vinho Verde. 

1974075209_TandooriChicken007.thumb.jpg.a4ed85511eea7cfd3a54c30fdbb8378e.jpg

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

That rice looks interesting may have to give that a try one of these days.

I also put some Ras El Hanout (Moroccan spice blend) in the chicken broth to cook the rice. The raisins and pistachios went in after the rice was cooked, as part of fluffing up the rice. It was tasty with the spicy chicken. 

• Thanks 1

Mac hope the weather is good for the pork belly cook. Looking forward to seeing pictures. I made a spaghetti sauce on Saturday it’s the best I have ever tasted. I can’t believe how good it was. Don’t know if I’ll be able to duplicate it though it was a pinch here and a dash there. Oh well maybe the next time will be even better lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1