DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Waited out the thunderstorm and did a quick chicken cook for dinner. Dragon sauce bbq chicken with grilled asparagus and a side pasta with Bomba sauce, artichoke hearts, boursin cheese (to kill some of the heat from the Bomba) and finished off with parm, scallions and parsley. Even with the all the cheese, it was still pretty damn spicy! :angryfire:

Direct @ 375F with cherry wood.

20190422_172238.thumb.jpg.11a83d2e3809f4bbb83d10ed85ac1079.jpg

Plated.

20190422_173029.thumb.jpg.505481528377011dbe82e86371e32e70.jpg

• Like 6

Better living through chemistry, as the slogan goes - I'm taking Immodium today. I suspect a part of the problem was due to the 4 New England IPAs that I had yesterday before/with dinner. I'm noticing that the big hazy/hoppy ones tend to upset my stomach some, so I'm going to cut back on those beers. 

• Sad 2

30 minutes ago, tony b said:

Better living through chemistry, as the slogan goes - I'm taking Immodium today. I suspect a part of the problem was due to the 4 New England IPAs that I had yesterday before/with dinner. I'm noticing that the big hazy/hoppy ones tend to upset my stomach some, so I'm going to cut back on those beers. 

Sounds a bit drastic, can't you just buy more imodium?  :smt046

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Can't wait to see the cook and end results!

Seriously crappy weather here today - cold (42F), windy and rain/snow mix - yuck! So, no firing up the grill today. Pouring beer tomorrow with the beer club, so at least the weekend won't be a total bust! :drinkers:

Edited by tony b
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1