DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

If any of you have Netflix you should check out this show. I just finished episode 2 which is about this Aussie guy named Lennox Hastie. Awesome show. I’ve watched the previous seasons of this show but this season is all BBQ and hits close to home check it out 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Basher said:

Troble you and I seem to be walking parallel lives.
I just watched 2 episodes last night and got all excited about Lennox Hastie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is amazing Basher. I just relayed this story to my wife and how it was you who originally sparked the idea of the flat top griddle, and both were remodeling and getting solar. That’s too coincidental. 

it was a really inspiring episode at one point I leaned over to my wife and told her in another world I would go try to work under that guy to learn because his cooking is exactly what I’m into

The Rodney Scott episode also inspired me to tell my wife that I will be attempting a whole hog cook on my KK at some point in 2020., but I need to do some research first....

Edited by Troble
  • Like 3

I just got on the site for the first time since the new servers, etc. Weird layout (very vertical and narrow, with 1/3 of the page on the right as white space). Also can't see the prior pictures. Can't say I care much for it.

If anyone discovers a setting which clears up the above issues, I would be grateful to receive it.

• Haha 1