DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Alimac, ooooooooh, that looks soooooooooo tasty. :smt055

Thanks Mack! It’s a lovely recipe, very unique flavour, but it’s fast becoming a favourite.

It pairs so nicely with the bok choy with oyster and garlic sauce too.

Here’s the recipe, should you wish to try it out :)

https://familystylefood.com/korean-gochujang-chicken/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

The sear. Something that good looking should have been spoiled with a special sauce, just sayin

I am glad that sear triggered multiple posts from you Tyrus.  So good you greeted it seven times!  It was a divine combination for a weekday dinner.  The space left on the plate was for sweet potato fries which were still cooking.  The orange mush on the right was one year old home made kimchi which was delicious and just right in combination with the duck, mushrooms and fries.  One to repeat. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tekobo said:

seven times!

You know that's a first. Let me explain the glitch. When I hit the submit nothing happened, generally you would see the post and done is done. So I tried again and again and without seeing anything, I just gave up. If it's something related to your post being at the bottom of a full page well, that might be a clue. Anyhow this computer has been acting a little weird as of late, have no fear we'll get to the bottom of this Watson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1