DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

@ Troble: It's Xmas in Nova Scotia, just received an awesome package with all sorts of goodies jammed in as tight as possible. The oregano is going on one of tonight's dinner sides, I've tasted it and love it.  Tasted the yellow hot sauce while I was at it and now I'm warm on the inside as well as the outside.:smt060 Troble you are so thoughtful, and I'll enjoy your efforts over and over again. Looking forward to trying everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.:smt041 :-D :drinkers:

• Like 4

That dinner looks incredible Mack!

I whipped up a couple of pizzas last night, was very last minute so the dough is nothing special. But everyone enjoyed them.

d2f80c3d906c5856fb51364b63cf1ac6.jpg
e47a17929d7da0a1bfe1dd2a52fd6264.jpg
eabb681efc37dfc8c6bd71d220b96193.jpg
c73953308ae44b52d007a913136571ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s a nothing special dough, I’m looking eagerly for your outstanding one. Looks yummy.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Great chicken schawarma a couple of nights ago.  Two new innovations for me.  I kept the skin on alternate boned out thighs and I put foil in the bottom of the pan to stop the juices burning.  Pulled out the foil when I came to slice the meat.  Delicious.

IMG_9181.thumb.jpeg.ceb541f0d71632a7b1b7e934cd1846a0.jpeg

IMG_9189.thumb.jpeg.3f25c360c6eb49065e845217534f78c3.jpeg

• Like 8

9 hours ago, tekobo said:

Great chicken schawarma a couple of nights ago

Is that a tree configuration for sheltering the meat Tekebo. I see a cast iron bottom a SS bowl and the center post. So I'm guessing it's best to insulate the meat a bit higher or is that for convenience when done. Haven't tried the skewer yet, looking to have a successful go first time around. Let me add a nice job, so sorry the pic misdirected me.

Edited by Tyrus
  • Thanks 1