DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Started off this Easter Sunday with a salmon and asparagus quiche (not cooked on the KK)

1370978725_EasterBunnyBrunch002.thumb.jpg.6b04f0671a743da84e36ae709cae5542.jpg

2078576974_EasterBunnyBrunch003.thumb.jpg.cd7ccd326ebe5bd65ac63d5f43806172.jpg

BUT, dinner was done on the KK. Lamb chops and asparagus, lower grate, 325F, grape vine for smoking wood.

1963371518_EasterBunnyDinner001.thumb.jpg.13ec45fe7bace79aca960a7ab35c9fad.jpg

Plated with melting potatoes and a Greek salad.

1027049756_EasterBunnyDinner003.thumb.jpg.cb4b8a44d56a1ff6b9a8c1fb01e3af0c.jpg

Hope the Easter Bunny was good to all y'all! 🐰

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Everyone must be eating out, so chicken wings & potato and onion Perogi were on the plate. An interesting addition also if you are unaware was Black Garlic to the left of the plate. Now it doesn't have a strong flavor yet a more sweeter/tangier bouquet to it. Whatever was lost in the translation of aging came out differently  with a pleasing taste. I feel it's better served with a Caviar, shrimp, on a good buttered bread, a charcuterie board aside sliced meats etc, or on it's own. They peel easy and clean, they are expensive I thought, 3 good size whole clove garlics for $15.00. I found them at a farmers market in the Berkshires of Massachusetts and I obliged. Something different, unique and applicable to the imagination. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had these and what their thoughts were. Just a thought .
   While preparing supper I heard a clatter above my head in the trees, it turned out to be a Red Tail Hawk sitting on a branch surrounded by 4 Ravens. The hawk didn't move and the ravens pestered him but kept their distance. My camera is old and I thought C6Bill would have captured the feathers or at least the moment because they were at a stand off for sometime.

DSCF3774.JPG

DSCF3771.JPG

DSCF3765.JPG

• Like 3