DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

1 hour ago, Jon B. said:

Steve......I have to ask!  I enjoy your sense of humor in your posts...................so wondering if there is a story about the plate your roast beef sandwich is sitting on????

Jon, my wife and I are both animal lovers but she sort of takes it a bit further than most lol. Our house sort of has this theme. I think it amuses both of us.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Steve M said:

Tekobo, absolutely! The shipping may be a bit pricey but I work cheap.

This could get very pricey.  I love the soft bread roll in your photo but wouldn't it be great if we could commission @Pequod to make sandwich bread, you to fill them and then ship them around the world?  We might have to go for a regional variation with @Aussie Ora supplying beetroot for the Australians.  :toothy7:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We’ve got guests coming over for dinner tonight, I’m cooking the tried and tested butterflied chooks with two different rubs, roast pumpkin, roast sprouts with bacon and a new recipe I’ve never tried from the Fire Food cookbook, roasted cauliflower coated in harissa.

eed62afff8f815981b46fae0736ea908.jpg

Sounds tasty can't wait for the final result

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1