DennisLinkletter

KOmodo's new evangelist and spokesperson!

I am extremely proud and honored to announce KOmodo's new evangelist and spokesperson, Chris Lilly.

His first event will be the South Beach Food and Wine Festival which is the premier epicurean event of the year where he is a celebrity chef at the super extravagant Perrier-Jouët BubbleQ party.

These BubbleQ patrons have shelled out $350 for General Admission and $350 ($450 VIP) for the event, I'm hoping there will be some potential KK customers there.

I have printed up a brochure for the event, here is a peek at it's front page.. it is folded at the top and when opens the opened BBQ is inside.

KK-BroSMforumWeb.jpg

I'm really excited to have Chris evangelizing Komodo publicly and am looking forward to having a great year regardless of what Wall Street is doing.

And yes he is a forum member too CLilly .

:smt041:smt026:blob8::blob7::blob5::wav:

With cookers that look like that, in that setting, and food that tastes, well, like Chris Lilly cooked it on a KK you may want to make sure there's a credit card reader and the latest shipment from Indonesia at the party! Welcome aboard Chris and congratulations Dennis.