kravnh

New Owner, may I inherit Chris Lilly's talents...

Hi everybody,

I've been on the forum for almost 3 years, but I am, as of this week, a proud KK owner. I purchased the pale blue Gen 2.2 that Chris Lilly used at the South Beach Food & Wine Festival. 6 hours of driving, a dented tailgate on my truck, and one backache later, she's sitting on my patio with a couple of green, ovoid-shaped things that I used to think were pretty, but now just make me shake my head (no disrespect to the folks in Atlanta, or the people who love their products; I do too)...

This thing is great! I was totally surprised by the heft and quality of the stainless steel grids - unlike anything I've ever seen! Dennis has been completely helpful and very responsive to my questions/requests.

I'm sure I'll have questions to ask everybody - in fact, I'll be posting my first in just a few minutes.

Just wanted to say hello to everybody and hopefully, join the fray.

Keith

Cape Coral, FL / Stratham, NH

img0193t.th.jpg img0191t.th.jpg

Welcome Keith! Don't toss those BGE's just yet. For right now, they will work to cook up sides or even cook "todays" meal while your low 'n slow meal is on the KK. Of course, when you do get bored with them, you can use the proceeds from the sale towards toys for the KK!!!

Lookin' forward to seeing some cooking pics soon!