samantha

New products in R & D

Dennis...I believe I read somewhere about some possible teak products, carts, cutting boards. Any update on this or other new accessories? I bought a great bamboo lounge chair from the store on LaBrea, any more of those? My dog thought it made a great bone. Dog and chair are both gone now. Any bamboo accesories? I also purchased a scrolled iron 3 panel screen that I use as a backdrop to my other ceramic cooker. Any scrolled iron products to be offered up?

samantha

Yup..

As you know, I've designed and built a lotta teak furniture in my day.. Over 600 containers worth to be a lil more exact. After reading the New York Times article, Pimp My Grill where they pointed out how popular the fully loaded cooking islands were and how people were spending obscene amounts of money on them, I immediately realized that I was missing the boat by not utilizing/marrying my woodworking division in the factory to Komodo. So the plan is to make everything from simple tables to fully loaded units that will have everything including the kitchen sink..

So now.. I have a dream :lol:

The problem is that in the real world, I just signed on to do 100,000 sq.' of hand worked textured teak floors for a new Four Seasons Hotel being built.

This of course is a dream job.. and will have me running 2 and 3 shifts in some departments, 7 days a week.

Thank God I'm on Java and have access to lots of good coffee... :lol: