jdbower

My Wok Burner is now Happy

I found it a bit annoying to move my wok burner in and out of the garage between cooks, lugging it plus the propane tank plus the wok itself was enough of a chore I frequently considered just doing things inside. When my wife became enamored of brats with fried onions I figured it was about time to send an email to JohnnyBoy. After a few measurements I've now got another matching cover that protects the burner as well as hides the propane tank and even the propane lighter for the KK. It's got a handle on the top for easy removal and JB even thought to add some Velcro straps that can attach to the legs (unlike the KK, the burner's shape could allow the cover to blow off if the wind hits it right). Thanks for another top-notch job!

The outdoor kitchen is still a work in progress, a plywood patio isn't exactly matching decor, but that's a project for next summer :) Here are my beauties all hidden away:

dsc52687735297.jpg

Thanks for the post JD

Looks great!! Appreciate the kudos...

Looks like a simple cover; however didin't take long to figure out having a triangle footprint and circular top was more geometry than I could handle. So I built a manikin first out of scrap wood; then covered the manikin! Ha!