ThreeDJ16

Logo Contest!

Jeez - it is kinda harsh around here!

Anyway, here is something I just tossed together (and stole someone elses logo - hehe). Firemonkey, this is not what you mentioned to me is it? Maybe you said something about two KKs - don't remember, but I got the idea from you. I sure hope this dragon ain't too damn cutsie for ya'll - hehe. I know the KK is to small, but I am just learning photoshop and could not figure out how to resize a pasted image - argh - any help???

-=Jasen=-

DualDragons.jpg

Guideline

Someone had asked what the parameters would be and I forgot to point out the obvious.... you see that crapola "Komodo Kamado Refractory BBQ" logo in the upper left of the forum screen? Whatever they use will have to fit nicely in that upper blue bar area.... the colors may change, but the space allowed doesn't fluctuate much between templates. Right Drunk_J?

:?::!:

This might be cool.. any other ideas?

k57rc.png

I'm looking for a font that I can cut out with the CNC to the left and right of the lower latch thru the strip and then filled with grout..

This might be cool.. any other ideas?

Thanks for all your help.. BTW.. We just found your top today in the storage room.. I thought it went out weeks ago..

Total brain fart.. It's now on the water.. You can have it no charge...

:lol:

Re: This might be cool.. any other ideas?

Thanks for all your help.. BTW.. We just found your top today in the storage room.. I thought it went out weeks ago..

Total brain fart.. It's now on the water.. You can have it no charge...

:lol:

??? Just curious who that was meant for.