ThreeDJ16

Logo Contest!

Well Mike, since no one else is answering - hehe, I like font #3. I also like Dragon #2 in my post or the real Komodo in your post. The Japanese character was very cool, but who the hell knew what it was unless you explained it. I am also not extremely fond of the green background even though it does blend well with the dragon (maybe pull some of the lighter color out of the dragon pic?).

-=Jasen=-

I was just looking at the forum style you sent me and I like that Redsilver too. So maybe the background in the logo image could mate up with the tan in the style and the font color line up with the garnet in the style. Also, the graphic style could work well. I just cannot believe you didn't like the purplepulse style - hehe.

-=Jasen=-

Re: Couple More

Ok, a quick couple more - I stole Mike's images - hehe.

realkamado0lx.png

I'd put the first K above, and the second K below. Same as you have, except raise KOMODO and lower KAMADO. Flip the dragon, if you have to, so the tail isn't in the way. You want Komodo more prominent, right? And you can pretend the lizard is snarling at the other word. That'll make you feel better, anyway. ;)

Dang girl' date=' good ideas. Hope your #5 don't get lost in the mail because of the help :([/quote']I din't say anything ugly 'bout anybody. Just making a suggestion for a logo. "The World at Large" doesn't need to know some individuals like it that the dragon is snarling in a particular direction on purpose. Can be your little secret, like lace undies. ;) I'm enthusiastic about my 5! My custom cover just arrived - it's beautiful!