Ickkey

I can't beleive it!

My new toy showed up in the driveway this morning and it's been pouring rain ever since the driver left. It's killing me that I can't open her up and play. Hopefully it will stop raining soon so I can get her unpacked and put on the back patio before the wife gets home. Will try to take some pic's if it clears up later. Real BUMMER!

Well I was able to get it unpacked in the rain and take a few pics in between the showers today. I must say I love the tile and the color. It has a lot of depth and looks beautiful! I can't wait to start doing some grilling. Hopefully the weather will be a little better this weekend.

42073442.th.jpg

Thanks a lot fellas, I finally got to cook on her this weekend. Done an 8lb pork shoulder. Started late Saturday night and ended late Sunday afternoon about a 16 hour cook a true low and slow cook. Very impressed with the cooker which seemed to be more efficient than my Viking ceramic. Truly love the quality of my new KOmodo. Look forward to picking up some extra accessories for her........