tlemmen

Two tone Black on her way!

Awesome, tlemmen. Is there a picture of it on the site? I think I remember seeing one of that pattern at one time but I'm not seeing it now. I have the autumn nebula/matallic bronze, which is also a two tone version. You're going love the combination!!! :smt055

Susan

labor

It's the same number of tiles applied in the same places, the only variance is the color. The tile installer has merely to pick a tile from one of two color piles. The layout pattern only had to be done once for all the double color schemes. The extra labor should be pretty minimal.

Re: labor

It's the same number of tiles applied in the same places' date=' the only variance is the color. The tile installer has merely to pick a tile from one of two color piles. The layout pattern only had to be done once for all the double color schemes. The extra labor should be pretty minimal.[/quote']Other than the fact 1" tile come on mats holding them together at the proper spacing.

I suspect they are placed on the cooker in strips, probably as small as one tile wide (assuming a one color/style tile). When you have to alternate gloss tile/matte tile, now you are placing them on the cooker one-at-a-time... not one strip at a time...

Thanks Ladies and Gents! I can't wait! Do I get a tracking number for it Dennis?

I think I like 007 as a name. Bond....James Bond 8)

I am thinking that I may need a jammy for it too but I'm not sure if it should be Black with or without a bow tie or Charcoal Tweed.?.? What does everyone think? :D

Ok Tlemmen, here's your first opinion.

Black is very safe, and very good looking.

However, tweeds are some of my favorites. Tweeds are very tight alternating colors which in my opinion appear as a tight plaid close up, but from any distance appears solid. Charcoal tweed is not as dark as black.

If wanting to maintain the theme of your surroundings; I'd suggest matching the surroundings versus the tile.

It's a personal thing; just my $0.02 cents.

Tracking number gets issued the day after it gets picked up

Thanks Ladies and Gents! I can't wait! Do I get a tracking number for it Dennis?

The tracking number gets issued the day after it gets picked up..

If you're far enough away that they have not called you by then I do send the tracking information to you..

;);)