DennisLinkletter

Three different types of Side Tables available..

There are now three different types of stainless and teak side tables.

One has the same high end German CNC cut stainless as in the rear hinge and is folding. The slatted recycled teak table is also removable. These are available for both the new 3 bolt side side plates as well as the earlier two bolt side plates. The rotisserie motor can be used with them installed but they can't fold with the motor installed. $288 each / $576 pair + UPS ground.

There is now a new rod in tube non-folding version with the same beautiful slatted recycled teak table. They are $180 each / $360 pair + UPS ground.

Another new rod in tube non-folding version with a simple smaller slatted recycled teak table. They are $140 each UPS ground.

CNC Cut and Bent Stainless Folding Side Tables

These photos show the side tables with the same high end German CNC cut stainless as in the rear hinge, they are folding.

KK-SideTables.jpg

KKsideFolded.jpg

Here show with the rotisserie motor installed

SIDETABLE-1.jpg

This of course is the three bolt bracket.

SIDETABLE-3.jpg

KK-Slatted.jpg

These are photos of the table and bracket for all TWO bolt OTBs.

KK-2boltSide2.jpg

KK-2boltSide.jpg

KK-2boltSide%3B.jpg

KK-2boltSide%2C.jpg

KK-2boltSide-.jpg

KK-2boltSide_.jpg

These are the two new non-folding side table

This table shares the lower draft door's rod in tube design. It has the same slatted recycled teak tables. They are sealed with non-toxic tung oil.

They are $180 each / $360 pair + UPS ground.

KK-NewSide.jpg

KK-NewSide1.jpg

KK-NewSide2.jpg

Another new rod in tube non-folding version with a simple smaller slatted recycled teak table. They are $140 each UPS ground.

KK-simpletable.jpg

Have no fear..

It looks as if the boards are doweled as well as having cross members underneath. If they aren't I'd be concerned about the table warping and coming apart.

The cross members are of course counter sunk, glued and screwed. Those are just plugs to hide the screws...

Trust me, they are not going anywhere..

;);)

Those newer tables look fantastic Dennis. Just a thought for all of us that have already purchased "Jammies" for our KK's - these new Rod-n-Tube tables would be easily removed and then the Jammie will fit right over the piece that stays on the KK.

Johnny Boy can step in here, but I think my Jammies would be a tight fit over the folding tables. No worries with the removable tables!

Thanks Dennis!

Wow Dennis, great idea!! Removable tables now; you never cease to amaze us. This is awesome.

Bottom line for covers (Jammies).

Covers that fit 23.5 KK without tables are finished size approx. 101" in circumference.

If the KK 23.5 circumference including mounts (for removable tables) is less than 101" in circumference then standard cover will fit. (Dennis, can you please measure?)

However, for the original folding tables I don't think a standard cover will fit even one table. I offer 3 cover sizes for the folding style table; standard, one side table, or two. And if one side table it depends which side.

Thanks,

John

OK Dennis - for the good of the KK community, I will be the guinea pig...

Please go ahead and send me a Rod-n-Tube table for the left hand side of the KK as you face the KK. I will then go through the arduous task of mounting the table (should take about 5 mins., but I'll be OK) and then I will see if my standard Jammies fit over the mount. If you must task me with checking to see if two mounts will fit under the Jammies, well... OK. I will do this for the benefit of the KK forum members! :D:lol:;)

Heck, for two side tables, I'll even take pictures!!!!

I was never a fan of the original folding side tables, or the solid wood top, but the new design looks very nice. The only thing that would make it better, and have the best of both worlds, is a way to stow it when not in use.

The fixed mount would be great, except I have been meaning to get a cover for my grills, which means laziness would prevent either the table from being used often, or the grill from being covered. So, how hard would it be to mount a couple of extra rods, that would allow it to hang on the existing mount, and even under a cover, when not is use? You get the convenience of moving it out of the way, without the expense of the expensive frame. Something like this:

kknewside1.jpg

Shoot FM, there goes my idea for a table sleeve. But I like the idea; keep it all under one cover.

Sorry Tcoliver!!! It won't fit!!! Take another look at the photos in this thread, the KK with side tables folded down, you can see the tables folded down take up some room.

I add about 8" in the circumference for "each" table. Even then, a cover fit for a right side table won't properly fit a left side table.

Condo, I like your suggestion!!!

The fixed mount would be great, except I have been meaning to get a cover for my grills, which means laziness would prevent either the table from being used often, or the grill from being covered. So, how hard would it be to mount a couple of extra rods, that would allow it to hang on the existing mount, and even under a cover, when not is use? You get the convenience of moving it out of the way, without the expense of the expensive frame. Something like this:

kknewside1.jpg

Thanks for the great idea.. That will go into production on the new tables immediately.

Hi Dennis,

Have you considered selling the brackets alone for people who want to make their own tables?

You know I'm easy..

I've never had anybody ask but I can't see why not..

Would you like some?

;)

Wouldn't you be better off buying the folding tables and then just folding them down?? Cover should easily fit over the folded down tables even if there were two?? John?? :smt102

Here's a pic of the cover that John made for me. Both tables are folded.

IMG_0625.jpg

Good pic vkl! I can tell you just by looking at your pic that your cover is much larger in circumference than my cover. My cover was made to fit the "naked" KK (that is, no tables). My cover would never make it past the folded tables. Now, the new brackets for the Rod-n-Tube tables, it might... just waiting on those brackets to arrive from Dennis.... Should be any day now... (of course he is sending the tables too just so we can see how great the new brackets AND tables look!!!) :D:lol:

Good pic vkl! I can tell you just by looking at your pic that your cover is much larger in circumference than my cover. My cover was made to fit the "naked" KK (that is' date=' no tables). My cover would never make it past the folded tables. Now, the new brackets for the Rod-n-Tube tables, it might... just waiting on those brackets to arrive from Dennis.... Should be any day now... (of course he is sending the tables too just so we can see how great the new brackets AND tables look!!!) :D:lol:[/quote']

Condo, awesome dude! :o Now what we also need to do is see about the tables fitting under the cover while hanging on FM brackets.