The Pup

Greetings and Thanks!

Hello to All,

I just placed my order and have already read most of the forum's threads in hopes of hitting the ground running once my KK arrives. Without question, I can tell there is a great depth of collective experience captured here; this is indeed a first-class forum guided by mutually respectful members, providing highly informative posts--for which I am most appreciative.

I have enjoyed barbecuing/smoking/grilling since the '60s and I am still learning (and sometimes re-learning). I typically try not to over-think my cooks and let the meat/cooker dictate the terms of engagement.

Like all of you, I hope to soon enjoy the KK experience and share in your learned fellowship.

v/r,

Mike

Re: Greetings and Thanks!

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum, pleased to see you here. Yes, I'm blessed with an amazing group of inspired KK driven chefs. The forum has evolved from being the center of development to the backbone of Komodo's information distribution for sales and an amazing reference for recipes and ceramic cooking techniques.

I look forward to your cookin' on your KK and posting shots of the rewards..

;);)

Re: Greetings and Thanks!

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Ms. Susan, I do not think my KK has shipped yet (maybe Dennis has a snapshot of it); as for color, my CINC-House directed Autumn Nebula, and I always prescribe to the adage "happy wife...happy life."

Regarding the "avatar" picture: 1964 Fender Vibroverb 15" JBL-D130F. :smt004

KK black swan fairytale..

Please do not fall in love with this color as it is a collection of the darkest Autumn Nebula tiles that are too dark to use with the standard Autumn Nebula tiles..

These are basically the rejects from many, many boxes.

Just like the all brown terra blue grills..

Sort of a KK black swan fairytale..

;);)