DennisLinkletter

Three Extruder Machines are in the House!

Re: I know my history

experience stealing boats! :roll:

In response to a private message, let me clarify that my picture was a mashup intended to look obviously fake; the perspectives deliberately don't match. Had I wanted to mislead anybody, I can do better. I have no doubts about the veracity of the original picture.

The joke was obscure and did not belong on this forum. It did not refer to Dennis.

There are few people I trust to the degree I trust Dennis, and every long timer here will tell you the same thing.

Re: Three Extruder Machines are in the House!

seriously doubt it offended Dennis.

No but someone who didn't know all the back stories could misread it...

I was one of those who did not understand the reference. Thanks, Syzygies, for clearing it up.

To the "upperclassmen" on the forum:

Remember that here are a lot of "sophomores" and "freshmen" on the forum. Thanks :)

Re: Three Extruder Machines are in the House!

Dennis,

If you are ever get to Mahe or the vicinity again, let me know in advance. I would love to try extruded charcoal.

It looks like I'm going to be sending more teak flooring to the Four Seasons Hotel there.. Maybe they will let me slip some extruded and coffee wood charcoal into their container for you..

;);)