DennisLinkletter

Komodo availability - Good & Bad News

Good news for KK is that most Komodos shipped these days never make it to the States unsold even dead winter.

Bad new is that means we have less and less grills in ready stock. Most of this can be blamed on AU and their strong dollar and the ease of shipping Komodos to them.

We've stepped up production but sales to AU and a surge in/record winter sales in the US caught us off guard.

Our last container which just cleared customs last week only had 2 of 24 unsold.

The container before that had only 6 of 24 unsold.

The container I'm loading this next week has only these 8 of 24 unsold.

The situation will not be getting any better as we come into traditional grilling season.

As many of you have seen, if you see something you like best to not sit on the fence because it will be gone.

Only two were still unsold when the container hit CA.. those two were sold before it cleared customs.

As of April 18th only 5 of 24 from the May container remain unsold..

We're working overtime and getting a second shift trained..

Re: Komodo availability - Good & Bad News

Update..

All the KKs from the last container are gone.. Sold the last one today less than one week after it cleared customs.

Only 7 out of 24 are remain unsold from the container just shipped ETA early May..

If you would like to order a grill for the early-mid June container please don't hesitate to contact me..

As you can see we're going to run out of grills and be back ordered this spring/summer..

;);)

Thanks for the kind words. so exciting to see our little KK forum grow up! The very elusive little kid in me misses the days when we teased each as much or more than we posted constructive kkooking ideas. But i do enjoy the remarkable expanse of experience and knowledge. Just when i thought i was getting good, that Chris L. Pro starts using a kk and raises the bar! And now Dennis is selling KKs faster than he can ship them in a struggling economy. Kudos to KK Dennis!

Update: May 1st 2011

The latest container ETA May 7th has only these 3 of 24 unsold. The situation will not be getting any better as we come into traditional grilling season. As many of you have seen, if you see something you like best to not sit on the fence because it will be gone.

My next container has a target ETA Los Angeles of the third week in June. These are the tiles we have in inventory in Indonesia and the ones with an asterisk will be built for inventory..

If you have your heart set on a KK for the summer, now is the time to contact me..

Autumn Nebula**

Bronze**

Harvest Gold Pebble**

Olive Pebble**

Creme Pebble

Vibrant Blue Pebble

Glass Green

Ocean green

Vibrant Blue**

Terra Blue Light**

Terra Blue Dark**

Cobalt blue**

Matte Grey

Terra Cotta

Matte White**

Matte Slate Black**

New Green

New Blue

Wow Dennis' date=' I love that news. If I were on the fence I'd be getting off about now and paypal'ing you some cash. Hey Sanny, I've seen those eyes before. And hey to all of ya'll that I haven't talked to in a while.[/quote']

Hey Curly..

Great to see you dropping in.. I've been blessed with great sales since last November. We're catching up and tickled by the support here on the forum and web traffic. We passed 2009's total sales in early May!

Thank you all for your support and references..

Wow Dennis' date=' I love that news. If I were on the fence I'd be getting off about now and paypal'ing you some cash. Hey Sanny, I've seen those eyes before. And hey to all of ya'll that I haven't talked to in a while.[/quote']

Hey Curly..

Great to see you dropping in.. I've been blessed with great sales since last November. We're catching up and tickled by the support here on the forum and web traffic. We passed 2009's total sales in early May!

Thank you all for your support and references..

UNBELIEVABLE!!! But we all knew that the incredible customer support would sell these works of art way more than the pictures would. There were many onlookers that were waiting for you to make ONE mistake in your CS and after 6 years (is that right) they've now either bought one or left the building. I just feel sorry for those that left the building :eek: Keep on doing what you do bro, somehow it just keeps on getting better.

Johnnyboy, I was going to say that the 2.4 Ultimate is 0.2 more ultimate than a 2.2 Ultimate. Sort of like this snippet of dialogue from Spinal Tap:

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.

Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don't know.

Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

These go to 2.4......